Career Design Overview
There are 16 Success Codes contained within your BG5 Human Design Career/Business Chart. The Career Design Overview covers 6 of the 16 Success Codes. This first step into understanding the most profound way of stepping out of the homogenised life into a life of individuation and the most important steps in discovering your path to living fully as designed
SO if You Are you…
...in desperate need of a re-boot to get your business or career moving again
but worried that it can’t happen as you’ve tried everything and nothing worked?
...So stressed and overwhelmed with trying to grow your business or find your path to fulfilment
that you are seriously considering giving up on it entirely before you even started because it feels too hard and you’re so tired?
I hear YOU and let me tell you this: you are not alone in this feeling!
Since COVID hit, we’ve all had to reevaluate our lives and the direction we’re heading in. The old ways are gradually fading away, making room for a new approach to earning a living and doing business. Gone are the days of following a cookie-cutter model or blindly pursuing the paths our parents took. Now, we must tap into our strengths and embrace our unique gifts.
We are craving authenticity but are bombarded by sameness. As AI begins to filter into our working world, now more than ever we need to differentiate – to be who we were born to be -and live an authentic fulfilling life. We are all needed and fit into the great scheme of life in our own unique way – Your way
When you show up unapologetically as yourself, something magical happens. You no longer experience burnout; you genuinely love your work. Your alignment is visible in your eyes and radiates through your energy. You become magnetic by simply being the person you were born to be.
Can you feel the truth in that? Your body, your energy levels, serve as a barometer for your life. Take a moment to tune in. What is your body trying to tell you? Fatigue and burnout are not normal; they’re warning signs that it’s time to reassess your actions and direction.
Here’s a surprising fact: only 67% of the population is truly cut out for the traditional 9-5 work structure. That means a whopping 33% are exhausting themselves in jobs that don’t align with their true nature. And don’t even get me started on the misconception that willpower alone can get things done. According to Human Design, only 20% of us possess that innate “just do it” willpower. That leaves the remaining 80% struggling to prove themselves and working tirelessly in roles that may not be the right fit. It’s a bitter pill to swallow, I know.
But what if I could show you a different path? What if I could guide you in aligning your business or career with who you truly are? Imagine managing your energy in a way that prevents burnout. Picture making decisions that effortlessly attract the right opportunities at the right time. Life would undoubtedly become easier, wouldn’t it?
Hell yes, it would!
To get started, we only need 3 pieces of unique data from you: your date and time of birth, as well as the town you were born in. No lengthy questionnaires, no need to dig up your CV. Just three simple pieces of information. And if you don’t know your exact birth time, don’t fret too much. While it does make a difference, we can work with your best guess for now. That’s all it takes to set your life and business in motion towards a more effortless journey.